Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I had the noodle dream dad."
(HAPPY MEAL TOY!)


I need money, D: I feel so poor.
Seems like i need everything but it's more of a want than need. ):

Class today was so tiring, especially physics. Damn ms ting is really quite boring i have to admit. ): And mr lee is sick for two day alr. I think it's really scary when old pple fall ill, i mean it's like surely it's super xinku and they take super long to recover from it. Gosh, get well soon man mr lee! :D

I'm feeling so traumatized after hearing what they said during lunch. I mean why? WHY? HIM and HER? HE and SHE? They THAT and THIS? O H M YG O D, what is happening la. I'm confused and lost and grossed out and disgusted. $!#&(%&$&

And i'm not gonna ever take bus70 anyanyanymore. It's just too depressing throughout the journey, my brain turned into peanutbutterjam when i heard you came to school ystd.

Goodluck for the peeps taking olevel chinese oral tomo!

No comments: