Friday, February 27, 2009


27/08 & 27/09!

J1&2 buddy class :}

Fourth week in Ajc alr, one word, tired.

Lectures & tutorials were boring and fast, got to listen to what they say if not you'll be like a dizzy cow sitting among 400 pple. Tired ahhhhhhhhhhh. Ystd had sports club, ran, jumped, pushup-ed. And today's Pe was a killer, ran 2.4 on the first Pe lesson. I swear i was going to give up if not for the girls. The school is sick i tell you >(

In this month:
I learn to love my weekends alot
I made new friends :D :D
I found my old lost primary school friends
I laughed alot w regina joanne adeline smelly shuling and all of my girls in class :D
I was nagged at by my formt for not bringing my tie
I was scolded by the principal for wearing hot pink shoes
I was scolded by some maths lecturer for standing up and making my way to the toilet
I kept screaming when i found bees and bugs in school, or rather they found me >(
I saw someone who looked like panzhengyan :}
And, i freakin' lost THREE KG OKAY! :D no longer 48 baby! HAHA.

___________________________________
"Fk you lowlifes", yes i still hate the both of them. Fugly bitches. Rot in poly, losers.

No comments: