Friday, April 03, 2009

Busy busy busy. I'm gonna burst, like now.
I IS TIRED. >(
but i'll still blog since smelly lesbian qianyun-er asked me to. Haha!

Okay actuaaaaally last week was kinda slack. Becos Wednesday we had some aesthetics thing and Thursday we had resilience training at some camp site at sembawang. :D My aesthetics dance instructor's from the states, he's damn experienced and nice! Then Thursday we had high and low elements, like oh-my-jiggly-god. High elements was damn scary, swear. And for one of the low elements we were suppose to climb over a wall and only pple can push or pull us up. The guy from idk what class who pulled me up was amazingly strong. :O so unexpected, and the best part: he looks like jingkai!


Went back to zh on Monday w ohys to collect the Sgc. Saw vannypoo and beloved chicken lil. This week was the same. :D Pe, Cca, Cca, Pe. Kay, Cca was fun cos we trained for bossaball and tchoukball. BUT, I keep getting hit by the stupid ball can! Face, head, ankle, back. I'm aching aah-very-where. Stayed back to complete the family day banners and board after school. :D I actually stayed okay, cant believe it. I 'm a helpful and good girl yoxzxzxzx. :}

And ruby! Me and qiany wanted to send you the photo of kenneth la! You scared until like that.

Peektures taken during cycling/class outing:



That's all selfish earthers.
:}


Throw it away, and forget ystd. We'll make the great escape.

No comments: